.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 2 August 2015

Healthy Eats #2 - Healthy Breakfasts

Hey everyone, so today's post is the second installment of my Healthy Eats series and I thought I'd show three of my favourite healthy breakfast recipes.

Strawberry smoothie 

Ingredients: 
5 strawberries 
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence 
Approx 1 cup of vanilla or natural pouring yoghurt 

  • First prepare the strawberries so cut the leaves off and wash them. 
  • Put the strawberries yoghurt and vanilla essence into a blender.
  • Blend until smooth and enjoy! 

 Healthier Toast with Green Tea

Ingredients:
2 slices of wholemeal bread
Low fat unsalted butter
Nutella
Banana
Green Tea


  • Toast your slices of bread
  • Spread with butter and nutella
  • Cut your banana and lay it on top
  • Serve with green tea and enjoy!

Granola with yoghurt and berries

Ingredients:
Plain Granola
Pouring yoghurt (I particularly like Onken vanilla)
Summer berries


  • Pour your granola into a bowl
  • Add your pouring yoghurt
  • Sprinkle with berries and voila! A healthier alternative to cereal.
Thank you ever so much for reading, recently I planned all my blogposts for the summer and I'm super excited for some of them! I also added new tabs to my blog so be sure to check them out!

Ella x
Ella's Delights

2 comments :

  1. These recipes sound so nice... I am definitely going to try your strawberry smoothie recipe this morning.
    Sam :)

    samworldswonder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post Sam, the strawberry smoothie recipe is my favourite, its delicious!
      Ella X

      Delete