.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Friday 7 August 2015

Healthy Eats #3 - Satisfying the Cravings

Hey Everyone, (I need to change up my intros!) today is the 3rd installment of my healthy eats series and today I'm going to talk about cravings and how to sort them out. I read a post on The Sunday Chapter which inspired this post, because we all get cravings and I want to help you guys put an end to them. When we crave food we always crave unhealthy food and I know that my cravings really do affect my diet.
Source Pinterest


I did some research and found an article on ELLE which was really useful and helpful and I also found the blog post on The Sunday Chapter really helpful. I always always get Chocolate Cravings, all the time, fortunately I do a lot of sport so it doesn't affect me very much physically but it certainly doesn't have a good affect on me (obviously). When I do give in to the cravings and eat chocolate it just makes me want more and it doesn't make me feel good. It gives me no energy, makes me feel lazy and it doesn't make me feel very positive. This is why I (probably just like you) want to stop eating chocolate to satisfy my cravings and eat more healthier things instead.

Here's a food chart to show you what you should be eating instead, I think that this chart is super helpful to prevent the cravings in the first place.
       
Source: ELLE
If you search and look around on the internet you will find lots of tips and advice as how to stop and solve your craving problems. Cravings are killer because they're so easy to give in t, you tell yourself 'I will only have one square" and ten minutes later you're well into your second bar! Being able to say no to your cravings is the only way to stop them.

Source: Buzz Quotes


I hope this post helps!
See you soon,

Ella x





No comments :

Post a Comment