.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 29 August 2015

Angels on bare skin review

Hey Everyone, a few weeks ago I went to the Lush store in Milton Keynes where they were holding an event. I got to make my very own Angels on Bare Skin cleanser which I got to keep so I decided that I would write a review for you today. Just bear in mind that I made this in a workshop so although it includes the same ingredients as a tub that you would buy it may differ slightly.



Packaging -
I love the black tubs that Lush use they are easy to open and they are a really good size. They are made out of recycled plastic which is obviously great for the environment and that means it is waterproof and doesn't get dirty.

Product - 
This product is gorgeous, I am absolutely in love with it! The product includes lots of lavender so it smells amazing and it leaves your face smelling of lavender after using the product. It also includes ground almonds which act as great exfoliators. The product is said to even out skintone, reduce redness and leave skin with a healthy glow. It definitely does all three of these things excently, I can't fault it!

How I use it - 
I use it at least once if not twice a day and the difference is very noticable. I take a pea sized amount add a small bit of water just to make it moist, massage it between my hands and massage it onto my face, then rinse.

Would I recommend it? - 
Yes definitely! I couldn't recommend it more!, it is a fantastic product which has definitely improved my skin!

It was a great experience to get to make this product and it was great to see all the natural ingredients 
that go into this product. If you are looking to buy a new cleanser I would definitely recoomend this one it is a fantastic product which lasts a long time. I hope you really liked this review see you next time,

Ella x














No comments :

Post a Comment