.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Back to School #3 - What's in my school bag?

Hey Everyone, so today's post is another back to school post and today I'm going to do a what's in my school bag post. Please excuse the picture quality the lighting wasn't great but I really wanted to get this post up.


This is my school bag it's from a company called classy-bags.co.uk I really love it because it reminds me a little bit of Cath Kidston. It is really practical because it is a waterproof fabric and it feels really sturdy. It cost £20 and came with a free purse which I think is a fantastic price.



In my school bag I have my pencil case which is actually a makeup bag from H&M which cost £1.99. I really love the colours of the feathers and the size is perfect I also quite like the fact that it is transparent. 

The smaller front pocket of my school bag is where I keep lots of small essentials, these include:
3 Lip Balms
A Small Perfume
My Bus Pass
My House Keys
My Locker Key
A Body Spray

The main section of my school bag is where I keep any books I have with me, my lunch box and my water bottle. I also have a pocket at the back where I keep sanitary products and my ohone.

I really hope you found this post useful, I'm sorry it's quite simple but I just really wanted to show you my school bag, pencil case and my everyday school essentials. See you next time!

Ella x


No comments :

Post a Comment