.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 20 August 2015

Back to School #2 - School Hacks

Hey everyone, 

So today I have a list of 4 school hacks that are really going to help you get through the school year smoothly. I sourced these hacks from the Internet and YouTube and here they are.




Are you always waking up late so you don't have time for breakfast? Worry no more, I've got you covered. Before you go to bed make sure you have your breakfast planned. A really good way of doing this is to buy some breakfast biscuits or make your own breakfast bars. Both breakfast biscuits and breakfast bars are fantastic because they are easy to eat on the go. Breakfast biscuits can be bought from all supermarkets and breakfast bars are easy to make. All you have to do is grease a mixing bowl and then mix together some Cheerios and mini marshmallows and put the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then mold into bars and leave in the fridge overnight. Voila!

Hack number 2 is super simple and really helpful. Does your timetable always seem to go missing just when you need it? Here's the simple solution, take a picture and save it as your home screen. Then when you need to see your timetable all you have to do is whip out your phone, you don't have to  rummage through your bag for a flimsy piece of paper, problem solved!

Most teenagers including myself find revising and homework a chore so give yourself an incentive. Your incentive could be that you put a gummy bear or sweet at the end of each paragraph or page you have to read. Or you could give yourself 10 minutes of instagram/snapchat time for every hour of work you do. Having a study incentive is a really good idea because it motivates you to complete your work quicker therefore giving you more time to do other things.

This helpful hack is probably something you already do, maybe without realizing! This hack is to have an emergency kit in your bag, emergency kits are a really good idea because they prevent awkward situations from happening. Here is a list of things I would recommend to include in your emergency kit: deodorant, body spray, powder, hair grips, hair bands, hair brush, concealer, plasters, toothbrush, toothpaste, sanitary products, lip balm and hand cream. What things do you have in your emergency kit that I have forgotten? (tell me down below)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this post helps you, I will definitely be using some of these hacks ( most probably the first oner seeing as I'm not a morning person)! I want to apologize for the messiness of my posts in the past two weeks I went on holiday so my posting schedule sort of disappeared, I'm definitely back on schedule now though so don't worry! See you next time,

Ella x



No comments :

Post a Comment