.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Alternative to Fake Tanning


Hey Everyone, so recently I discovered a new product, tinted moisturiser. Seeing as its now officially August  I am in desperate need of a summer sun-kissed look because I'm rather pale! I have tried 2 different tinted moisturizers and today I am reviewing my preferred one.



Pros
  • I like the smell and appearance of the lotion.
  • The bottle has a cute packaging and it is a very good size.
  • It is very cheap at £4.00 in Boots or £3.50 in Savers.
  • It does its job, it does give a light natural tan.
  • Really easy to apply.
  • Very moisturising.
Cons
  • It can go a bit streaky 
  • It does fade quite quickly

 As you can see the pros considerably outweigh the cons and the cons are easily solved, the fact that it can go a bit streaky is probably completely down to the way I apply it. Also the fact that it fades quite quickly can be easily solved by buying the darker version and anyway the fact that it makes a difference in the first place is impressive!

 
I you enjoyed this review, I would definitely recommend this product especially whilst its on offer at Boots. Be sure to follow me on bloglovin' so you never miss a post! See you next time (when I start a new series).

Ella x

Ella's Delights

No comments :

Post a Comment