.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Summer Fashion // Stripes

Hey Everyone, today's post is something slightly different from usual. Today's post is a fashion post and I wanted to show you my favourite clothing pattern of the summer, navy and white stripes. Before I start I would just like a to say a huge thank you to my brother who was the photographer for me, it is hugely appreciated.

Outfit 1 → Beachy Vibes


Sunglasses // Primark // £1.50
Top // Newlook // 
Shorts // Primark // £3
Shoes // USC // £35

Outfit 2 → Floral Fun


Flower Crown // Claire's //
Top // H&M // 
Skirt // Primark //


Outfit 3 → Funk it Up


Sunglasses // Primark // £2
Denim Jacket // Primark // £15
Top // Primark // £4
Leggings // Primark // £4


Outfit 4 → A Walk in the Park


Top // Newlook // £4
Short // Primark // 
Jeans // F&F //

Outfit 5 → Just Chillin'


Top // Primark // £6

I'm really sorry but I don't know the prices for everything and the only makeup I'm wearing is lipstick hence why my face looks a bit bare. The lipstick I'm wearing in all of the pictures is Natural Collections Raspberry. I really hope you have enjoyed this different style of post see you next time.

Ella x

No comments :

Post a Comment