.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Monday 31 August 2015

Back to School #4 - Natural make-up for school

So we're nearly back to school -eek- (where did those 6 weeks go?) so today I'm going to talk you through the natural make-up that I wear on a daily basis. All products in this post are from the drugstore, are quite cheap and  super easy to use. It consists of four simple steps:

1. Face



I use Seventeen BB balm as my base product, I love it because it's quite light but it gives a really good coverage. It leaves my skin with a really dewy, glowy finish, it also has an SPF 25 which is great for those sunny days when you need a bit of protection. The best thing about this BB cream is the price! It is only £6.99 and is available from Boots.


2. Eyes

For my eyes I keep it simple, no fancy eye shadow or tricky eyeliner, all I do is curl my lashes and apply some mascara. My eyelash curlers are just cheap £1.99 from Superdrug and the mascara I use is a really good thickening mascara called Lash Adapt from No7 which I couldn't find a link for but you can see a similar product here.


3. Brows


One thing that you might be surprised that I do lightly fill in my brows for school but it is something I think looks very natural and it does make a difference. First I lightly fill them in using this angled brush from New Look and shade 5 in the MUA Undressed eye shadow palette. I then use the brilliant Maybelline's Brow Drama in transparent to keep them in place.


4. Lips

To finish off my School make-up look, I use Baby Lips Electro in Oh Orange to give my lips a bit of moisture and colour. I also love the smell of this lip balm, it's delish!

What's your favourite make-up product for School?

No comments :

Post a Comment