.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 16 August 2015

Healthy Eats #4 - Smoothies and Juices

Hey Everyone, today is another episode in my healthy eats series. After the fifth episode I am going to continue the healthy eats series monthly instead of weekly. Today I thought I would give you a list of links for the best smoothie and juice recipes and give you some of my own favourite combinations. I personally love juices and smoothies because they're so delicious and healthy. Here are my favourite recipes for you to try:

Niomi Smart - What I eat in a day
This blog post includes 3 Fruit Juices which all look absolutely delicious, all with vibrant colours.



Native Juicer - Recipes
A fantastic website that has so many brilliant recipes that specialize in different health aspects.


BBC Good Food - Smoothie Recipes
I love the BBC Good Food website for recipes including their smoothie recipes, their recipes all have vibrant exotic flavours.



My Juice Recipe - Link here
I love my own recipe because although the colour is not very appealing the fruitiness is unreal! 



 Hope you enjoyed this post, see you next time!

Ella x

No comments :

Post a Comment