.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 6 August 2015

Back to School #1 - School bags for September 2015

Hey Everyone, today's post is a start to my new series, a back to school series! I'm super excited for this new series because I really think it will help some of you guys. The first post of this series is a back to school bags ideas to help give you guys some inspiration if you are yet to get a bag for September. Here are some of my favourite school bag picks.

1. Backpacks


My favourite pack backs are the mi pacs and hype ones, I particularly like the floral patterned ones, they are also the perfect size for school. My school bag is actually pictured above, it is the one in the middle on the bottom row, I got it part way through the last school year so I wont need a new one for a while. My favourite of the ones pictured is probably the floral hype one (top middle).


2. Handbags


My favorite types of handbags are the style pictured above, I really like the bags that are shaped like an upside down trapezium. The only thing with handbags is that I'm not sure if they would be big enough for me personally. The bags pictured above are from Topshop and Newlook but you can buy cheaper very similar versions from Primark. My favourite out of the above is probably the bottom middle or the bottom right.

I hope this has given you some inspiration or some ideas, what do you prefer backpacks or handbags? Which is your favourite of the ones pictured?

Ella x

5 comments :

  1. Last year for school I used a Melissa Winged Handbag from Accessorise. I love this bag, but I don't think I'll be using it for school this year. It actually scuffed from carrying so many books everyday, right now I have my eye on this Hollister backpack.
    Great post. Check out my recent?
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marti, my school bags always seem to break halfway through the year!
      Ella X

      Delete
  2. Backpacks - they're so much easier to carry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I'm definitely more of backpack kinda girl!
      Ella x

      Delete
  3. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... Backpacks

    ReplyDelete