.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 3 September 2015

My Lipstick Collection


Hey Everyone, so today I'm going to show you my lipstick collection. I have 16 lipsticks which isn't lots compared to some but it is still quite a few. Some of them I have accumulated from who knows where so I don't all of the colours but here there are:

I am going to talk about the colours in two groups of 8.


From left to right: Collection 2000 volume boost 14, revlon colorburst 205, Estée Lauder pure colour 116, YSL rouge pur couture 09, Essence long lasting lipstick 11, Rimmel lasting finish 084, Mac in Samwell Croisiere, Mac in Rose Maiden.


From left (starting 3 in): Baby Lips cherry me, Baby Lips pink punch, Baby Lips Electro Oh Orange, Natural Collection in Raspberry, Natural Collection Berry Sorbet, Natural Collection Pink Mallow, Clinique Colour Surge 215, Collection 200 Ultra Shine 10



I hope you enjoyed this post, see you next time.





No comments :

Post a Comment