.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 26 September 2015

Top 5 tips for a Pamper Night!

 At the end of a weekend on a Sunday night all you want to do is pamper yourself and savor the last few moments before you have to go to school. Which is why I've put together my favourite tips for having the perfect pamper night.

1. Face Masks

I absolutely love using face masks, they make me feel so fancy and leave my skin feeling really good. I really like the Montagne Jennesse masks because they are only a pound and I can usually get 2-4 uses out of them!

2. Sweet Treats

In my opinion you're not treating yourself if you're not scoffing cookies and chocolate!

3. Netflix or Movies

I am a definitely the sort of person who is really into films and tv series, my favourite series on Netflix are currently Gossip Girl and Once Upon a Time. I actually have a whole post on my Netflix favourites which you can see here.

4. Relaxing bath

Add a lush product or some bubble bath and relax. What I love about relaxing baths is that they give you plenty of time just to chill and think and plan.

5. Hair Styling

This may sound really random or like a sleepover when you were 10 and you'd say 'let's play hair styling!!' Ok, I'm going off on a tangent here, but what I actually mean is I often enjoy spending some time straightening or curly my hair.  

Au revoir!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment