.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 4 October 2015

Throwing a Party


Yesterday was my 15th birthday and I had a few friends over for a sleepover so I really wanted to do a post where I talk about some of my favourite bits about parties. This post is gonna be a bit of a diary post, a bit of a chatty post and a bit of a 'how to host a party' post so its kind of a bit random.

One of the things which I think is vital to a party is sitting down and watching a good film, so we watched Pitch Perfect 2 whilst munching on popcorn. 

Having a party is an absolutely perfect excuse to order in foods and pig out on loads of sweets and chocolate, so we ordered in dominoes and bought plenty of sweets and chocolate.

What I love about parties is that you have all of your favourite people gathered together so what makes it even more fun is when you have fun and play silly games. We had a just dance battle but of course we chose all the random bizarre songs like what does the fox say and that weird russian song. We also played a few rounds of heads up which caused a lot of laughs you can see some pictures above.

What's your favourite thing to do at a party? 

No comments :

Post a Comment