.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Q&A a day snippet


I have this rather cute little journal which asks you a different question every day and it lasts 5 years so you can see how you as a person have changed from year to yeah. I have only been using this journal since the start of 2015 but I decided I'd share some of the questions and answers with you because sometimes I like to get a bit inspirational. 

Janurary 2nd - Can people change?
Definitely, I have seen myself change so much in the past year both in good ways and bad.

January 25th - What makes 'you' you?
I am determined, happy, kind and motivated. Or at least that's what I like to think!

February 10th - If this day was an animal which animal would it be?
A laid back guinea pig.

March 26th - Who do you aspire to be like?
I don't  aspire to be one specific person I just aspire to be someone who is confident, happy and successful.

April 5th - ________ was inspiring.
My family.

April 24th - Is life fair? Yes? No? Sometimes? Not today?
Life isn't always fair but it's how you handle the unfairness which counts. 

April 27th - What 'type' of person are you?
I like to believe that I am a fun, exciting person who is great to be around but I know that isn't always the case.

May 1st - Messy or Neat?
Metaphorically neat realistically messy

June 2nd - Should you trust your instincts
I think so because if you don't and you get the decision wrong then you'll be kicking yourself for not trusting your instincts.

July 22nd - Where do you go for good ideas?
Your imagination, let it run wild.

August 10th - What are you running from at this moment?
Nothing, you shouldn't have to run, you should be able to face anything.

September 18th - A decision you made today? 
To be confident, don't doubt yourself and just say it.

September 23rd - Write down a quote for today
And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird. Like electricity, electricity sparks inside of me - Billy Elliott

September 30th - How do you get out of a rut?
Be positive and go out there and take every opportunity, can't find any opportunities? Make them.

I hope this post inspires you to stay positive, see you next time!

No comments :

Post a Comment