.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 24 October 2015

50 Things to Conquer Boredom



It's half term (woo hoo)! As much as I love half term I know for a fact that I will get bored at some point, so I've put this list together so that you will never be bored, enjoy!


Baking 
Board Game Battle
Choreograph a dance routine
Create a Halloween make-up look 
Create a healthy smoothie
Dance to loud music
Do some colouring
Fly a kite
Go bowling
Go on a run 
Go Shopping
Go to the cinema
Halloween Crafts
Have a clear out 
Have a pamper session 
Have a photoshoot
Have a tea party
Host a party
Learn a magic trick
Make a bored jar
Make bath bombs
Make-up Clear Out
Make a DIY starbucks drink
Make a video star
Movie Marathon
Netflix and Chill 
Online shopping
Paint your nails 
Plan a sleepover
Play on the wii 
Play 2048
Practice new hairstyles
Practice an Autumnal make-up look
Read a book
Read Blog posts 
Reinvent old clothes
Revise for that test you have
Ride your bike
Run yourself a bubble bath
Sort out your Nail Varnishes 
Start a blog
Tidy your room
Trampoline
Use a face mask
Visit your sims ( I know you've abandoned them!)
Walk the dog
Wardrobe Sort out 
Wash the car 
Write a diary
YouTube Videos

This took me ages to find exactly 50 things so I really really hope that this is helpful.
 


3 comments :

  1. I literally looked at the title and said 'Oh my goodness I need this!'
    Awesome post :)
    Hannah Rae
    somethingimnotsure.blodspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found this post useful, it's definitely helped me out as well!
      Ella xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I will definitely use some of these when I'm bored!
    Sam :)
    Check out my new post? - samworldswonder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete