.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 20 September 2015

Autumn Fashion Trends

One of the things I love about autumn is the fashion, I love the autumnal colours and the fact that you can wrap up warm in lots of layers. Today's post I'm going to talk about some autumn fashion trends that I love

Checkered Shirts - I absolutely love checkered shirts and I own a fair few myself. I love that you can wear them in so many ways, unbuttoned over a top, underneath a wooly jumper, by itself or even tied round your waist. I think checkered shirts are so simple yet they look great, they are definitely one of my autumn wardrobe staple.

Black Jeans - I think I am about the only person who doesn't own a pair of topshop black jeans, they are rather expensive but the quality and fit is like no other. Black jeans look good with anything so they are perfect, they are number one of my shopping list.

Sleeveless Duster Coats - I've never seen these coats before but I really like them, I think they look great with high neck long sleeved t-shirts and high waisted jeans. Duster coats are very versaitile because they can be dressed up or dressed down.

Turtle Neck Jumpers - The jumper in the picture above looks so comfy and so simple, I love the neck and the shape of the jumper. It's is perfect for autumn because it keeps you warm but you can still look really good.

Tartan Scarves - What I love about tartan scarves is that they can jazz up any outfit, they're practical, stylish and perfect for autumn. This is another thing which is right at the top of my shopping list.

What are your favourite trends for Autumn?


No comments :

Post a Comment