.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 5 September 2015

Back to School #5 - Tips for getting up

So I went back to School on Thursday and it made me realize that I need some tips on getting up! So I decided that I would do some research and share the tips I found with anyone who (like me) are not morning people. Here are 5 tips I found:




Tip 1 - Plan something to look forward to

I know that I find it easier to get up when I give myself a goal or objective in the next morning, this thing can be something as simple as planning to straighten your hair. If you know you want to straighten your hair then when you first wake up you will get out of bed straight away because you have something planned.

Tip 2 - Never press snooze

If you press snooze once then you will end up pressing it 100 times, so you have to try your best to not press it at all. You have to stay strong and not give in to the part of you that wants to stay in bed.

Tip 3 - Go to bed earlier

This may sound really simple but it makes sense, the earlier you fall asleep the easier it will be to wake up earlier. So if you want to wake up 30 mins earlier than usual then go to sleep AT LEAST 30 mins earlier than you normally would.

Tip 4 - Put your alarm across the room

This is one of my favourite tips that I've ever learnt, all you have to do is put your alarm clock the other side of the room to your bed, that means that when the alarm goes off in the morning you have to go out of bed to turn it off. Once you have gotten out of bed you are less likely to get back in.

Tip 5 - Set multiple alarms close together

If you are the sort of person who just ignores your alarms i would definitely recommend setting numerous alarms within minutes of each other, e.g. 7:00, 7:01, 7:02, 7:03 etc. That means you will definitely be wide awake!

I hope this post is helpful are there any tips or tricks that I've missed? And which tip is your favourite? Be sure to comment below!


1 comment :

  1. Love it ellla! The alram across the room one is such a good idea!! Xx

    ReplyDelete