.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Songs of the Summer



Considering the torrential rain and thunder we've had over the past few days where I live, I think you would agree that summer is officially over (sob sob). So today's post I'm going to talk about my favourite songs of the summer.


 This song is one of the biggest songs of the summer, everybody knows it! I admit that it was very overplayed but I love this song because it has such a relaxing chilled vibe and the trumpet solos are so good!


This song was kinda my summer music guilty pleasure, I mean if you think about it the song isn't that great but its just so catchy! I don't know what was so catchy about it but every time it came on I just wanted to dance! I certainly wasn't the only one as this song got so popular.


I started dancing just thinking about this song! This song is brilliant, its so catchy which means its perfect for creating funny video stars. What is also brilliant about this song is that young or old, male or female everybody can love it!
 

I'm so surprised that this song didn't become more brilliant, i think it's a really clever song and I love the whole concept and the vocals are fantastic.
 

Like every song Pharrell has ever released this song is brilliant and uplifting, it has such a good message and I really love the collection of voices used in this song. I also think the intro in this song is so unique and catchy, if you haven't heard of this song you should definitely check it out.


Waiting for love is a great song to go running or power walking to, it has a great uplifting tempo and the instrumentals are insanely good. It's also a great 'sing-a-long song' that you can easily join in with after only hearing it once.


I'd never even heard of Kygo before but this song is just perfect! The singing, the tune, the lyrics, the video, I absolutely love everything about this song. I would 100% encourage you to check out this song.


I think John Newmans voice is amazing and in this song you can certainly hear this. I think this song also has such a good tune, which you can definitely hear in the whistled sections of this song.


It's kind of obvious that this song was going to feature, i mean it was number one in the UK for so long! I'm not the biggest little mix fan but I really do love this song, personally I much prefer the acoustic version of this song.


I hope the weather isn't too awful, as it gets into autumn but at least the fashion this time of year is amazing!











No comments :

Post a Comment