.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 4 April 2015

Header Battle❀

Firstly I'd like to apologise for not posting, I hadn't managed my time very well and I was struggling with the style of my posts. But I am starting to manage my time better and I think I have my blogging style sussed. So as it's spring and I'm getting back into blogging I decided that I wanted to revamp my blog and give it a more Spring feel. I have designed some spring themed headers and I need some help deciding which one to choose. So here are the headers... 










I will post a better blog post very soon, thank you for reading and please let me know which header is you favourite. One last thing, Happy Easter!

Ella ❤︎

3 comments :

  1. The third one is my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so good! (well done!) but my favourite is either the first or third xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all tbh! I love the third one though!!! Love your blog so much ella! Love you! xx

    ReplyDelete