.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 19 April 2015

Get the YouTubers Brow! ❤

Today a decided to do a different kind of post to normal and I really hope I like it!

Whenever I watch a YouTube video (which is a lot) I always wonder how they get there eyebrows so  perfect and I never ever know what product to use. So I have done some research and found out which products some of the most popular beauty YouTubers use.

Note: I have tried my best to provide you with accurate information, but I can't guarantee that the information I have given is 100% accurate.

Niomi Smart: 

https://instagram.com/niomismart 



In Niomi's most recent everyday makeup video she uses Benefits Speed Brow.This costs £13 and is available from benefit counters in stores like Debenhams.


Tanya Burr:
https://instagram.com/tanyaburr In Tanya Burr's March 2015 favourites she says that she has been loving Maybelline's Brow Drama. But in her most recent makeup look she uses a MAC Brow pencil. (Couldn't find a link sorry) Brow Drama costs £4.99 and is available from your local drug store.
 Fleur DeForce:

In Fleur's spring makeup tutorial she uses Eylure's Brow control and shape gel. It costs £6.25 and is available from shops like M&S.
Source: Instagram   In a lot of Zoe's makeup tutorials specifically her most recent one she uses the Soap & Glory Archery.This costs £10 and is available from Boots.

I hope you like this post, see you next time!
Ella

1 comment :

  1. Amazing, original, helpful blogpost! - the best kind! :) <3 x

    ReplyDelete