.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Fashion Q&A ♥ // Collab with Bluebell Bunting ☜

Hey Everyone,

I hope you are still enjoying the holidays and I hope the weather is good where you are. On Monday I went round to one of my best friends Saffies (from Bluebell Bunting) and we decided to do a blog collab. On my blog we answered 10 fashion questions and on Saffie's blog we answered 10 interior and stationery questions. So after you have read this post be sure to check out Saffie's fab blog. So here is the Q&A...

Put these in order of preference: Primark, New Look, Topshop, Ark or H&M? 

Ella - Primark, H&M, Ark, New Look and then Topshop. 

Saff - New Look, H&M, Primark, Ark, Topshop

 You're on a desert island and you are only allowed 3 items of clothing what would they be?

Ella - Swimming Costume, Floral skirt and a big baggy t-shirt.

Saff - Swimming Costume, Pyjamas, Playsuit 

Favourite style of shoe?

Ella -Either my vans or my (fake) timberlands; they are comfy and can be worn with everything.

Saff - Ankle boots - I have a pair (from H&M) and they are so comfy and good for events from shopping to dog walking!

Clothing item you wear all the time?

Ella - I practically live in jeans and plain white tops, simple, comfy and good for any occasion.

Saff - Definetly jeggings (leggings/jeans)! - the only things I wear other than jeggings are tights or socks (with a skirt or short, obviously!;))

What colour is your wardrobe?

Ella - Blue, I love blue and I wear it all the time! I also have blue eyes do I think blue suits me. 

Saff - Mostly, grey. It may seem quite dull but I love grey and I think it suits me. Also, it's a great colour to wear all year round. If you look in my wardrobe you'll find a grey hoodie, a grey skirt, grey tights, grey socks, grey dress and grey cardigan. Oh and not forgetting my grey turtleneck! (I love it!) 

Shorts or skirt?

Ella - Hmm, shorts are very comfy but I own more skirts and I think my skirts are cuter. And you all know how I feel about cute patterned skirts!

Saff - I really can't choose l, I'm sorry. I like them equally! Skirts are great as they're cute and flowy but shorts are also great for more active events such as trampolining! 

Most expensive item of clothing you own?

Ella - probably my Hollister jogging bottoms, they're grey with pink writing and they are unbeliveably comfy.

Saff - a grey O'neill dress that I got to wear with, well... anything! 

Most daring fashion purchase?

Ella - I don't think I have any because I'm not very daring when it comes to fashion!

Saff - That would have to be my baby laced detailed Hollister Bralette! It sounds very daring but I do wear it with long skirts so don't worry!

What are you wearing right now?

Ella - a plain white top and denim shorts.

Saff - light blue jeggings, a 3/4 length sleeved white top with navy around the bottom and grey sleeves with red round the bottom.


Socks - yay or nay?

Ella - I always wear trainer socks and I adore socks with frills.

Saff -Yay?! All socks are comfy! ... When you're not a strange eight year old kid (like I was) who only likes to wear knee high socks! 


I hope you enjoyed this little get to know me post. See you all soon,

~Ella~

3 comments :

  1. Your questions were so fun to answer:)
    .. Why on earth did I write 'BABY laced detailed Hollister Bralette!' - Baby laced?! haha dear dear xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) so were yours. I'm rubbish at answers compared to yours! Your answers are really detailed and I love all the puctures you included on your post. xx

      Delete
    2. (I've only just seen your reply! So sorry). Don't be silly! Your answers are great. Mine are TOO 'detailed' they probably bore people! haha. And, thanks! xx

      Delete