.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 22 April 2015

My Fave Tunes ❤

Hey everyone, it's a bit of a simple post unfortunately but I wanted to get a post up. So today I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite tunes, some of them are quote old but I still love them! I'm pretty sure that you will be able to find all of the songs below on youtube.






I know Places- Taylor Swift

This song is from Taylors lateset album the 1989, I really like this song I think it is very edgy and a bit funky. I also think Taylor has a stunning voice!

Drawing Board - George Ezra

I love all of George's music, I actually bought his album wanted on voyage. This song is only a recent discovery because I was too busy obsessed with another one of his songs (more to follow). If you love male singers with fab voices who play the guitar then you will love this song.

Listen to the man - George Ezra

Once again this is a fantastic uplifting song that you can't not love. I also absolutely love the music video.

27 - Passenger

I love this song it is very catchy and I sing along every time! Just be warned it does include some swear words but it is still fab. If you don't know who passenger is, he is a male singer with a really husky voice and he also plays the guitar.

Sugar - Maroon 5

No description needed!!

I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet post, whats you favourite tune?
Ella

No comments :

Post a Comment