.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 16 April 2015

H&M - My Spring Pics❤

To be honest I never really liked H&M but I think that is because I never really had a proper look and I never really gave it a chance. When I recently went shopping and looked in H&M I was pleasantly surprised because the style of clothes were definitely my style and the prices were very reasonable. I specifically loved some of the pieces in their basics range and I ended up buying 3 t-shirts from the basics range for a fantastic £21! I decided today I would show you some of my current spring favourites from H&M.


Play suits



I think these Play suits are absolutely gorgeous and there are many ways that you can wear them. They are really pretty and are great for the spring. I think they would look fab with black tights, black Chelsea boots, a statement necklace and a large floppy hat (if you have that confidence). They're are £12.99 which I think is pretty resonable considering how many different ways in which you can wear them.
Links   ---- The B&W one
            ---- The Floral one
             ---- A plain black version
                                                         ---- A bright pink floral version

Lace Detail Crop Top

I love all lace detailed tops, but I particularly like this one for many reasons. I really like it because of it's shape, it's cropped but not tight. I also think it is lovely because it looks very expensive and luxurious. It would look fab with light blue high waisted jeans and a plain skater skirt. It is £19.99 which is a bit more on the pricey side but it's still gorgeous so yeah...
------------------ Link -------------------

Crochet detail colourful tops



I absolutely adore these simple crochet detail, colourful tops, but I don't think the pictures above do them justice; which is why I have included a picture of the top on a model. I think these are perfect to throw on but still look like you have put a bit of effort into it. I think these tops are also really nice because they are not revealing but still show a bit of skin. I also think you could wear them with anything, jeans, denim shorts, floral patterned shorts, skater skirts, pencil skirts, the possibilities are endless. They're £7.99 which is a reasonable price and for the endless ways to wear, I would say that it is a bargain!

---------------------------- Link  ----------------------------




What's you favourite?

~Ella~

2 comments :

  1. My favourites are the crochet detailed tops and the black play suit:). Great reviews and nice choices of items Ella. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourites are the crochet detailed tops and the black play suit:). Great reviews and nice choices of items Ella. :) x

    ReplyDelete