.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Monday 6 April 2015

Spring Fashion - Patterned Skirts❤︎


So, today's post I am going to talk about one of my favourite fashion trends for spring. This is the patterned skirt. I love this trend because it is edgy, classy and very cute. Wearing a patterned skirt is also perfect for summer and they're great because they brighten up any outfit. I have gathered some of my favourites from various stores including Top Shop, River Island and H&M. Note, be warned this post is going to make you feel the need for a shopping trip!



1 // 2 // 3 // 4
5 // 6 // 7


Here are some more images that show you how they can be styled.


1 // 2 // 3
4 (couldn't find link but it's from H&M) // 5


I love these patterned skirts because they're easy to style and they look super cute. Do you think patterned skirts are a yay or nay?

Thanks for reading,
Ella☻


1 comment :

  1. Yay! Cute blogpost Ella:). My favourite skirts are (in the first section) 1,2 & 4 and (in the second section) 2 & 3 xx

    ReplyDelete