.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 11 April 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - Worth the hype? ❤︎

Hey Everyone, So most of you will have seen this cleansing water all over Instagram because it is very popular. Therefore I thought I would write this post to tell you whether it is actually worth the hype.
So without further ado lets get started...

 
Packaging - I love the packaging, it is very simple but still very cute. The fact that it is so simple means it goes with any room decor and looks perfect on any bedroom shelf. However for both myself and my friend it leaked in the carrier bag on the way home. So if you do buy it then be careful of how you transport it home!

Price - I bought mine from Superdrug for £4.99 but it is currently on offer and is only £3.32! I was willing to pay this price because it claims it includes enough product for 200 uses. I only use it when I wear makeup and I wear makeup less than half the time so this will definitely last me over a year.Also when I looking through the Boots and Superdrug website I discovered that it was the cheapest one, cheaper than brands like Simple and Soap&Glory.

Contents - It comes with a lot of product and the water is really good at removing even the tiniest bits of makeup and dirt. After using this product my skin feels fresh and exfoliated. The dispenser is good but can come out quite quickly, so be sure to not get carried away and use too much.

Overall - I think this is a fab product and a teens necessity. I would definitely recommend and I think you should get your hands on it fast whilst it is at a reduced price in Superdrug.


I hope you enjoyed this review, do you own the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water?

~Ella~ 


1 comment :

  1. No, but I am planning to buy it! (as a result of all the recommendations and this great review). :) x

    ReplyDelete