.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 30 May 2015

Mini Haul!

Hey Everyone, so it's currently half term for me and I've done a little bit of shopping and I thought that I would put it all together and make a mini collective haul post. Also please remember to follow me on bloglovin if you aren't already!

I bought mostly makeup but I did buy 1 top and a couple of home bits as well. I'm going to start with the top I bought.

The top I bought was from Newlook and it was meant to cost £5.99 but me and my friend both bought one and there was an offer, 2 for £8 which i think is a bargain! I absolutely love this top, it is strappy and slightly cropped. it has navy and white horizontal striped but the trim has the same stripes but vertically. I absolutely love the neckline and straps of this top it is almost like a racer back top. I've wanted a top like this for ages and I was thrilled when I found it, I just want to wear it all the time!





Next onto home ware pieces, I bought 2 storage pieces both from b&m! They were both absolute bargains because they were only 99p each! The first thing I bought was a 'duck egg' coloured woven basket which matches my room perfectly and it is fantastic for storing make-up brushes. I also bought a super cute jar which is fantastic for storage and it would look great in any room.




And finally onto makeup, I bought 2 make-up brushes an eyebrow one for £1 and a foundation brush for £2 both of the brushes were from Wilkos. The brushes are okay, they are nothing special but I was desperate for new brushes and they were so cheap so I had nothing to loose. From Wilkos I also bought a nude lipstick from essence in the shade 'Nude Love' I really like the colour but when applying it wasn't very pigmented at all and I was very disappointed, it only cost £2.30 but I would have been better off buying a lipstick from the Natural collection instead. I then went into boots and superdrug, in there I bought Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream for £10 and I absolutely love the coverage this gives and the shade suits my skin tone perfectly. Another product that I love is Maybelline's brow drama in the shade transparent this product is fantastic, it really makes a huge difference to my eyebrows and it is well worth the £6 that it costs. In superdrug I picked up a pair of £1.99 eyelash curlers because I had trodden on my old ones and broken them! At the moment I am getting on really well with my new eyelash curlers. The final 2 makeup items I bought were the Makeup Revolution Palette in Redemption Palette Iconic 2 which cost £4 and the MUA highlighter in iridescent gold for £3. This palette is stunning I love all the shades especially the shimmers, all the eye shadows are extremely pigmented definitely recommend. The highlighter is also extremely pigmented and I love the gold tones, I'm not sure if this colour is right for my skin tone but for £3 the pigmentation is amazing.


Thank you ever so much for reading, you may notice I buy a lot of cheaper makeup, but that is because I believe that some of the best makeup can be really cheap and from really cheap brands. See you next time,




No comments :

Post a Comment