.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Monday 25 May 2015

BGT's should'ves ❀

Hi everyone, so you may think that the title of this post is weird but I think it sums up this post completely. If you are living in the UK and watch BGT (Britains got talent) then you will know that on Saturday the final 45 were announced and that the semi finals start tonight. Well on Saturday I noticed that some of my favourite acts were missing and after doing researched I realized that they hadn't got through, so I thought I would share them with you to remind you of their fantastic auditions. You must read right till the end because i've saved the best till last!

The Cocooners
At the ages of 60, 70 something, 75 and 80 these ladies certainly can dance. I love the fact that they try to decieve you by wearing old fashioned clothes and coming on hand in hand, but secretly they are total firecrackers!



Matt McCreary
This free runner is absolutely awesome, I mean he jumps of a balcony! I've never seen anything like it on BGT, it was thrilling entertaining and awesome, so I was gutted when he didn't get through.

 


Vladimir Georgievsky
This guy was actually one of my favourite auditions, he was super funny and his trampolining was pretty cool. I think what he created was so unique and clever, he showcase his skills whilst including some humor and something really unique.



Forbidden Nights
Unless you watch Britains Got More Talent (the after show on itv2) then you wont have seen this act because they didn't show it on the main show, I don't know why because it would have certainly gone down well. These guys are clever, good singers, good dancers, good actors and good looking. I personally thought that their audition was clever and entertaining. Watch it below to see what I'm raving about.


I was absolutely gutted when these acts didn't get through, I mean I understand that a guy playing a comb is amusing but these guys were far better. At least the Crumble Lady had a guaranteed place!

What do you guys think? Do you agree with the judge's decisions?

 



1 comment :

  1. I totally agree with you! I can't believe some of these acts didn't get through! :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete