.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Fizz Tank - Review ❤️


Hey everyone, so today I decided that I would review Lush's Fizz tank for you all. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Fizz tank, it is a storage container from lush where you can keep your bath bombs. 

Positives
Firstly the price; it costs £3.50 which I think is a bargain! It also feels quite sturdy because it is made from the same material as Lush's black tubs. Also, I think it is super cute and it will go with any bedroom decor.

Negatives
Because of its cylinder shape it is sometimes quite hard to get your hand in to reach the bombs. Also the only types of bamb bombs that fit in nicely are the sphere shaped ones. I have found that after being stored in the fizz tank some of my bath bombs became a bit crumbly, but they're only going to end up in the bath so I don't worry about that too much. 

Overall 
I have enjoyed using the fizz tank and I think it looks super cute on my shelf. However, the fizz tank isn't the easiest way to access your bath bombs and I also don't think it is the safest way to store them.

I hope you all found this post informative and enjoyable. If you like my blog be sure to follow me on blog lovin. I just want to say good luck to any Year 10/11's who have exams in the future coming weeks.
Ella
❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment