.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites ❤️

Hey everyone, so today I'm going to be a favourites posts because I feel like throughtout April I have invested more time on myself so I have built up quite a good list of favourites. I have included some slightly different things as well (not just beauty products) so I hope you find this quite interesting. They are in no particular order because they are all so different so I couldn't chose!The Next Step - CBBC TV series


Season 2 of the next step first came out this month and I know it's on a children's channel, but who cares? It's just too good not to watch! This new series has bought a lot more drama, which is very exciting but it's also a downside because we have seen a lot less actual dancing but the exciting drama makes up for it. I went online and was googling (is that even a word?) some info about the cast etc. and I unfortunately stumbled across some spoilers (sob sob) so I would recommened not googling about it. Overall I have been loving the next step and I now can't wait for 4:30 on Tuesday's and Fridays!

XHIT and Fitness Blender - Fitness YouTube Channels
This month I have been really into Fitness YouTube videos, particularly XHIT and Fitness Blender. XHIT is fantastic because it has a lot of celebrity workouts, Victoria's Secret angel workouts and all in under 10 minutes! Fitness Blender is completely different because their videos are not gender specific whereas XHIT's videos are very much targeted for women. Fitness Blender's videos all vary in length which is great if you want to do a longer workout and they have a video which targets every area. I have thoroughly enjoyed following this videos and they have definitely helped me become more toned and increase my knowledge of the workout world!

Hand Food - Soap and Glory's hand cream
Unfortunately I often get very dry hands, so throughtout April I have get my small hand food in my school bag and it has been amazing! I am using it all the time and my skin feels a lot softer and even a lot healthier! If you get really dry hands I think you should keep a hand cream in your school bag, it's certainly one of the best things I have ever done for my hands!

My Smoothie Reciepe
If you are a devoted reader of Ella's Delights (which I'm sure you are ;p) you will know that in my last post I included my smoothie recipe. I'm sorry if you think it is vain that I have included my own recipe in a favourites post, but honestly I have been drinking it so much that I couldn't not include it! It tastes so good and it makes my feel a lot healthier. What I love about smoothies is that you can have great fun playing around with ingredients and flavours, for example, yesterday I used orange juice instead of water and it tasted so good! You should definitely have a go at making your own smoothie recipe.

Simple Moisturiser
Recently I have gotten into a more consistent skin care routine and it has done my skin no end of good! I was starting to get a lot of dry skin on my chin and jawline which was cussing break outs; so I started using my simple moisturiser and it has made a huge difference! My skin feels a lot softer and healthier and it has also significantly reduces break outs. If you are hesitant to invest in a bottle of this then I would definitely recommend purchasing a travel miniature for only £1. You can find them near the Bureau Exchange (the bit where you change currency) in a supermarket. They are funtastaic because they are really cheap but they last forever.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'm sorry if it isn't very exciting, I wrote it on my iPod and I will hopefully add pictures when I have access to a computer. 
Enjoy may bank holiday!
Ella
❤️




No comments :

Post a Comment