.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 24 May 2015

Little Update ❀


Hey everyone, today's post is just a little update to tell you where I have been and what I've been up to. So this week was my last week before May half term (whoop whoop)! I had a lot of tests this week so I decided to take a mini break from blogging to focus on my studies, let's hope it pays off! Also Thursday was a big sporting day for myself, I got a new 1500m PB by nearly a minute and my school netball team became district champions! 

I have got lots of good posts planned to come up in the next couple of weeks, but if you have any posts that you would like to see please comment them below because I love to hear from my readers (if there are any). I also included a cute little quote in this post so just remember, be self confident and back yourself.

Have a good May Half Term everyone and see you soon! 

No comments :

Post a Comment