.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Favourites (Blog Posts)






Hey everyone, so recently I read this post on Joys of being Paige and I have been loving lots of blogs at the minute so I really want to do my own version of this post! So this post is going to be me talking about my favourite blog posts of May!


Well of course a post from the Joys of being Paige had to be on this list! I love all of her lists but I think my favourite for the month of May was her 'what I have learnt in 8 months of blogging' post. I find all of Paige's post really useful and extremely well written, I love all her blogging related posts, I've learnt so much that has really helped the development and growth of my blog.

The Sunday Chapter - all of her posts!!! I looked through my saved posts on blog lovin and the vast majority of my saved posts are from the Sunday Chapter. I particularly love her healthy eating and advice posts, he posts make me a lot of motivated.

I love all of Saffie's posts because you can say that she puts a lot of time and effort into them. In the month of May my favourite posts of Saffie's music playlist and her how to complete a room. I liked reading music playlist because she has a good taste in music and I like discovering new songs. I love her how to complete a room post because her ideas are really pretty and the post have me some fab ideas for my own room.

I am an avid BB cream lover and I love discovering new BB creams, this is why I found Ella's post really useful. I also enjoyed her summer outfit post and Tanya Burr cookies post (which I have made and failed and made and succeeded).

I loved Elsa's hand lettered song lyrics posts, she is super talented and all her drawings are so pretty. It has made me really want to hand letter some song lyrics of my own one day.

Being an avid blog lover there were a lot more posts that I enjoyed throughout the month of May but these are just a handful of my favourites. I will hopefully add links at a later date. I hope that you are enjoying the summer weather, thank you for reading, see you next time! 
~ Ella ~

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me and your compliments mean a lot! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's ok, everything I say is true :) x

      Delete