.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Alphabet Creams

Hey Everyone, so today I decided that I wanted review some products for you. I decided that I would review my alphabet creams, BB and CC creams. This post was partly inspired by Ella Rose, but I'm not trying to entirely copy or steal her idea. :)


Seventeen BB Cream
This BB cream is almost a rediscovery for me, I used it a lot when I had initially bought it but then I felt like it was too dark so I stopped using it. Then recently I wore this BB cream again and I've now been using it everyday since! It gives a good coverage and it gives a really light dewy finish to my skin. This BB cream does a really good job at evening out my skin tone and I think it is pretty close in colour to my skin tone. This BB cream is available from Boots for £6.99.

The Body Shop All-In-One BB cream
This BB cream gives the lightest coverage out of the 3 BB creams, so it is fantastic for those days that you want to wear lighter makeup. This BB cream starts off as a white colour but when blended it turns to a skin colour. This BB cream feels really moisturising but if you don't blend it properly it can turn slightly orange. This BB cream is the most expensive at £12 from The Body Shop.

Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect CC cream
This CC cream gives the heaviest coverage by far and I feel like this CC cream is the closest to my skin tone. This CC cream covers my blemishes really well and it has a really nice matte finish. This CC cream costs £10 and it is available from drugstores.

Hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful, see you next time!


No comments :

Post a Comment