.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 16 July 2015

Where have I been?


Hey Everyone, long time no see! It's been over 2 weeks since I last posted, but it feels like forever. I wanted to do this post to update you and to tell you about what is going on with my blog.
I find that my blogging is very inconsistent, one week I will post 3 times and the next week I don’t post at all. This makes me wonder if I should carry on with my blog at all but then I remember how much I enjoy blogging. I also sometimes think does anyone even read this but then I see the page views and remember that people do read my blog and even if they don’t I still enjoy writing the posts. My consistency when blogging is something I aim to improve over the summer so I more regularly.
So I’ve spoken about blogging, now I want to talk about what I’ve actually been doing. Well last week I performed in the schools performance of Oliver so as you can imagine that took a lot of rehearsal time and when we weren’t rehearsing or performing I was quite tired so I just wanted to chill. On Wednesday I had a French mock and an end of year science test which I was revising for like crazy. We also had our school sports day this week which meant I was then very tired and wanted to relax.
So that’s a little update for you all, see you next time!
Ella 💞

No comments :

Post a Comment