.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 26 July 2015

Healthy Eats #1 - Avacado Recipes

Hey Everyone, so I've decided that I want to start posting some series on my blog and I really wanted to do a healthy eats series. I've decided that to start off with I want to post this series once a week for 5 weeks and then if this series turns out well I will then carry on this series but monthly. So the first episode in this Healthy Eats series is Avocado Recipes! I love Avocado and I think it is fantastic because you can eat it in so many different ways. Lets have a look at the recipes...




Avocado and Poached Egg
I love this lunch idea its delicious, really healthy and the perfect size for lunch. All you need is an Avocado and 2 eggs, take the stone and skin off your avocado and cut it in half. You poach your two eggs separately and put your eggs in the dip where the stone was and there you go an easy, quick and healthy lunch.

Creamy Avocado and Rocket Pasta
This pasta looks absolutely gorgeous and its sounds like it would taste soo good. You can see the full recipe here: http://www.amuse-your-bouche.com/creamy-avocado-and-rocket-pasta/

Avocado on toast
All you need is to toast your bread and whilst it's toasting mash up your avocado. When your toast is ready spread the avocado on it and season with some salt and pepper and eat!

Avocado wrapped in prosciutto ham
All you need to do is cut your avocado into slices, put goats cheese in the dip and wrap the slices in prosciutto ham. This snack is so simple but it looks so fancy so it would be perfect to make for a party. For a more detailed explanation and recipe click here: http://domesticfits.com/2011/10/10/halloween-recipe-avocado-witches-fingers/

Here are just a few easy avocado recipes, for more fantastic ideas click here: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/body/diet-nutrition/how-to/g3922/easy-avocado-recipes/?slide=8

See you next time,
Ella x

No comments :

Post a Comment