.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 23 July 2015

My Summer Bucket list

Hey everyone, so I've finally broken up from school (at long last)! This means I'm off school for six weeks so with 42 days of free time I wanted to create a bucket list of things that I want to achieve. Because I'm bound to get bored at numerous times. None of these are big things as such just little activities and things I want to achieve. Here we go:


Picture credit: http://282814.net/making-healthy-lifestyle-choices/

Go on more runs - I've gotta be in shape for Netball next season!

Go on more bike rides - I'm lucky enough to live in the beautiful countryside so I want to take advantage of that.

Make new recipes - I really enjoy baking and cooking especially trying new recipes so with lots of time I definitely want to try some new recipes.

Blog more - I enjoy blogging and I definitely want to do more of it, so look out for lots of new posts!

Prepare for GCSE's - I'm starting my GCSEs in September and I want to make some folders to keep my notes in. 

Meet with friends - This summer I want to meet with as many friends as much as possible, trying out new activities.

Enjoy the weather - I spend way too much time indoors so I want to get out and enjoy the weather much more than I have been.

Research a healthy lifestyle - I want to lead a more healthy lifestyle so I want to research some healthy snack ideas etc.

Here's just some of the things I aim to achieve this summer, what do you aim to achieve? 

Ella x


No comments :

Post a Comment