.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Tuesday 28 July 2015

My Experience at Bounce

Hey Everyone, so today I tried a new activity and I thought it would be perfect to share my thoughts and opinions. So today I went to an indoor trampoline centre called bounce in Milton Keynes.

I went for 2 hours so I had plenty of time to really experience and enjoy bounce. At bounce there are four sections:
The Dodgeball Court
The Foam Pit
Slam Dunk
Main Arena

The Main Arena is an area with lots of trampolines even ones angled almost vertically. I really enjoyed the main arena the trampolines were a lot bouncier than I expected and it was great fun to be able to jump between the trampolines.

The Foam Pit was really good fun there were two trampolines next to a huge foam pit. I was too chicken to do any cool tricks or flips but it was great fun to be able to throw yourself off a trampoline knowing you would land in soft foam.

The Slam Dunk was really fun there were two basketball hoops at different heights above trampolines. It was great because it gave you the opportunity to slam dunk which is something I've always wanted to do but I've never had the height. The queues for the slam dunk were always short so you didn't have to wait for ages like you did for the foam pit and dodgeball.

The final and most popular part of bounce was the dodgeball court. The queue was always really long but it was definitely worth it. There are 4 balls, 2 teams, 8 players and 16 trampolines. It's basically playing a normal game of volleyball on trampolines with and a against strangers.

Overall I really enjoyed it, the only thing I would say is that it was a bit too busy for my liking, but then isn't everywhere during the summer?! I would definitely recommend it as a new activity to try over the summer.

See you next time,
Ella x

No comments :

Post a Comment