.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 28 February 2015

Youtube - My Opinion ❁

So today I'm going to do more of a chatty post because I love reading these sort of posts and I haven't written this sort of post before. Today I am going to talk about YouTube because although I love YouTube and really enjoy watching YouTube videos I wanted to share some of my views on the bad parts of YouTube.♛

DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own and I am not saying that YouTube is bad because it most certainly isn't. I am only writing this post to share my view on YouTube. ⌘


Materialism in YouTube

If you don't know what the definition of materialism is then the dictionary definition of materialism is: the belief that having money and possessions is the most important thing in life. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy hair and makeup tutorials just as much as the next teenage girl but you have got to admit that those types of videos are very materialistic.What I mean by this is that it seems to be able to have a successful makeup or hair tutorial you have to spend a lot of money having the top of the range products. I do really enjoy these videos but I prefer advice or pranks videos because I think they require more talent and more thought. ❤︎

The way YouTubers are treated by fans

I've watched some YouTuber's vlogs where they're are on the way to an event and when they arrive at the event you see all their fans literally swarming around their car. It literally looks so scary that I got scared just watching these vlogs. The best way I can describe this is can you imagine the chaos that would happen if Benefit were giving away £200 worth of products to the first 1000 people to touch a certain car? Yep absolute chaos.∞

Hope you enjoyed this post, what do you think about YouTube? 
Ella













No comments :

Post a Comment