.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 5 March 2015

Options Advice ❤︎

Credit to: http://www.bestsayingsquotes.com/files/choices-quotes-images-2-a7b6f2ff.jpg
Credit to: iliketoquote.com
I am in year 9 so next year I am starting my GCSE's. I have to have submitted my options by tomorrow! So in this post I'm going to give you some advice. I know you get tons of advice from school, but I have some really helpful advice that you may not have thought of.

So here are 3 of the tips that I have found most useful...

1. Speak to someone who is in the year above, and speak to someone who is going to tell it straight. I was unsure of 1 subject and a friend, who is in the year above me, actually recommended that subject.

 2. Got a question and want an unbiased answer? Google. Yes Google. I was told something about an English Baccalaureate and I didn't know anything about it, so I googled it and found loads of useful information.

3. This is the most useful piece of advice I have used and it is; to ask teachers for examples of past papers. Having a look at past papers has really helped me decide whether I wanted to take those sort of papers in 2 years time.


Hope you found this helpful. What GCSE's are you taking or going to take? 
Ella






2 comments :

  1. This was helpful! I don't know the options yet as our option evening is on the 19th of March but 'm thinking of taking DT Textiles, DT Graphics, IT, Geography and Art. What are you going to take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking French, Triple Science, Drama and Sociology. Xx

      Delete