.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Liebster award ❁

So yesterday I got nominated by Ella and Milly to do the Liebster Award. The liebester award is to promote and grow blogs. Thank you to Ella and Milly for nominating me!




The Rules
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the nominated questions
  • Nominate 11 blogs
  • Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
  • Notify the nominees via social media/blogs
My Questions
(because I was nominated twice I have decided to answer a mixture of both sets of nominated questions)

If you could be a YouTuber for a day who would you be?
Niomi Smart, because I think she is fantastic and I absolutely adore her youtube channel.

What is your favourite makeup brand?
There isnt a specific brand of makeup that I always buy from but I do like Maybelline, Rimmel and MUA.

Favourite shop?
Primark! I think primark has some great stuff for very reasonable prices.

Who inspires you the most?
A lot of people inspire me including my friends, my relatives and some youtubers.

Why did you start your blog?
Because I like to think that I am quite creative and i've always been attracted to starting a youtube but I wouldnt have the confidence or the equipment, then I found blogging and here I am today :)  
What is your dream career? 
A mixture of things including a doctor, actress, politition, professional athlete, full time blogger business owner. (yes I know they are all big dreams, but dream big or go home I say)

What is your favourite book and why?
My favourite book is probably From What I Remember or Will Grayson, Will Grayson. Both are mentioned in the previous post. Read more here

Favourite subject at school?
This is a tricky question because on the whole I really enjoy school, I would probably say P.E, Music or D.T.

Who is your favourite singer?
George Ezra - His music is amazing.

What piece of makeup do you always wear?
My Body Shop BB cream and my MUA undressed palette.

Favourite film?
Captain America, the winter soldier. Action films are my guilty pleasure!
I nominate: 
If nominated by me then you need to answer these questions:
Favourite makeup product?
Favourite song?
How long have you been blogging for?
App on your phone that you use most?
Favourite types of posts?
If you were a disney princess which one would you be?
Thing that annoys you most?
What's on your left right now?
Favourite food?
Food that you are craving?
Dream place to live?

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. I will hopefully be posting again very soon and I have some good posts planned. Just FYI the large bar at the top of the page is where you can put your email in to get notifications when I post.

I'm going shopping on Friday, any products you would recommend?
Ella
 



1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the nomination I recommend sleek and soap and glory products. Also if you go to lush I recommend the rock star soap x

    ReplyDelete