.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 15 February 2015

My favourite books ❤︎




First of all I would like to apologize for not posting for a week I've been really busy with options evening, homework and all the other busy parts of life. However I do have some posts planed and it is currently half term for me so I have more time. Therefore today's post is going to be quite big to make up for it. So without further ado, lets get started...

 


From what I remember - This is a fantastic book that I have just finished reading for about the hundredth time. It is written by Stacy Kramer and Valarie Thomas and it is about two people who are at complete different ends of the social spectrum at their high school in America yet they end up in Mexico together on a whirlwind of an adventure. I love this book because it is basically about defying stereo types and living spontaneously. I would 100% recommend this book, it is a brilliant read that anyone could relate to.

The Originals - This is a very unique book about 3 clones who live as one person. The three girls each take in turns to go out of the house, but the girls are fed up of living as a third of a person they want to be real teenagers and have their own lives. This is a very exciting, gripping book with lots of extra surprises.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson - I absolutely love this book which is written by John Green and David Levithan. It is about two different boys both called Will Grayson who are completely different with different problems and during the book their lives become entwined in the strangest of ways. It is really difficult to describe the plot but it is such a brilliant book that you should definitely read.

Geek Girl & Geek Girl Model Misfit - I absolutely love these books written by Holly Smale. They are very funny and light hearted. They are part of a four book series about a very Geeky girl called Harriet, who gets a big break as a model. Harriet is a hopeless model and it is very funny to go along with her on her adventure. I absolutely love these books and I really want to get books 3 & 4.
Thank you ever so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post. Some of you may have noticed that recently I have been playing around with the design of my blog a lot recently, that is because I have been struggling to design a layout that I really like. But I think I am now happy with my design (finally). I am hopefully going to post a haul at some point this week (probably Saturday) because I am going shopping on friday. 

If you have any products that you would recommend then please comment them below.

Thanks for Reading - Ella  ❤︎

2 comments :

  1. I love Geek Girl! I read all of the series out so far and Holly Smale replied to me on twitter + we basically had a convo!
    Isn't Nick the cutest boyfriend awhh! The ending of the first book of Geek Girl made me cry honestly! ahah!
    nat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.blogger.com/profile/10578021461992429450
    I bought the 3rd book on Friday and I've just started reading it, I can't believe how mean Alexa is but I agree Nick is like the perfect boyfriend. That is so cool that Holly Smale replied to you on twitter!
    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete