.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 7 February 2015

Everyday Fitness ❁

I know that everyone including myself can often find it difficult to find the time for sport. So in this post I'm going to give you some ideas for when you can complete fitness during everyday tasks. 


1. Whilst the kettle boils:
Plank

2. When the bath is filling up:
Tricep dips on the side of the bathtub

3. During an advert break:
Run up and down the stairs

4. Whilst you're waiting for the toast to pop up:
Press ups

5. Waiting for a YouTube video to load:
Burpees 

Obviously the ideas above are just suggestions and you can change and adapt them. I hope you find this useful. 
Love Ella ❁


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13596383/?claim=dmraydgn2s4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment