.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Saturday 31 January 2015

Fashion Wants!

Currently I've been seriously craving a shopping trip and I am planning to go shopping sometime soon. So I've been browsing the websites of my favourite stores and have created a list of beautiful clothes that I thought I would share with you. :)
Firstly, I want to list my favourite clothes shops, because some of them most of you will have never heard of and they have some fantastic products.
Ark
Topshop
Newlook
Bank


Now onto the specific products:

1. Scallop Frill Tee

This top is so simple, yet cute. It can be worn with anything, but personally I would wear it with jeans, a quilted jacket and a pair of Chelsea or combat boots. It is from topshop and you can also buy it in burgandy, black, navy blue, dark green or a nude peachy colour. It is only £16 which I think it quite cheap considering that it is from topshop. At the moment, I absolutely love tops with detailed trims (as you will find out as you continue reading) this one in particular is very flattering.http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&searchTerm=scallop+frill+tee

2. Knitted long sleeved crop top

This is my favourite item of clothing out of all the ones on this blog post. I think this piece of clothing can once again be worn with anything and it would look great with necklaces of different lengths. My personal favourite colours are the grey and the burgandy. It is only £16.99 and is from ark (BTW you can get 20% off your first online order). I love how its cropped but it doesnt show too much skin; I know what parents are like! I would style this with a choker, a necklace, high waisted jeans and combat boots. Ark have just released there spring collection which includes a lot of pretty paisley; so if that's your thing then be sure to check that out. (Spot my alliteration? - my english teacher would be proud! :)
http://www.ark.co.uk/products/search?q=Hearts+and+Bows+Niko+Knitted+Co-Ord+Crop+Top

3. Pastel Lace Hem T-shirt

 I absolute love the two colours options of this top, I think they're are great for both spring and summer. I absolutely love the lace trim; I think it brings a bit of edge to any simple outfit. I think these tops would look great with acid wash jeans, black leather jacket and black chelsea boots. These tops are by the same brand as the knitted tops above but these tops are found in bank for only £10 which I think is quite reasonable. I think these tops are flattering but not revealing.
http://www.bankfashion.co.uk/products/search?q=heart+and+bows+lace+hem+t-shirt

4. Monochrome High Neck Striped Top

I love this top because it is very unique and a bit more edgy, I love the high neck but I am not sure if I would be able to pull it off. I found this top on new look where they have many over variations with different sleeve lengths. I think this top would look so cute with a skater skirt or jeans and a kimono. It is reasonably price at £12.99 and you could wear it from autumn to spring.
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/monochrome-fine-knit-high-neck-stripe-t-shirt-_332331909

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope you have maybe taken inspiration from this. Which one is your fave? <comment below>
Also feel free to leave a link to your blog below, because I love discovering new blogs. If you're craving a shopping trip but can't afford one the check out Tartan Teacup's: How to Earn Money post.
http://tartanteacup.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for reading
Love Ella ♥

2 comments :

  1. Loved this x I would, also, purchase the dark grey crop top! (we could be twins!!) ...I would.. if I hadn't already spent a majority of my Christmas money on clothing items!:( But.. as you said: 'If you're craving a shopping trip but can't afford one then check out' my blog post! - Thanks so much for mentioning me and I admire how you fitted it in so perfectly! What a nice surprise it was <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saff xx I absolutely love your blog which is why I added it in and im glad it was a nice surprise xxx

      Delete