.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Welcome to my blog! :)

Hi and welcome to my blog :)
Although I have had this blog for a while I haven't really posted, but that is something I want to change. From now on I want to post at least 2 times a week. I decided it would be nice to officially start my blog with a post about me.

My name is Ella and I am 14 years old. I am nuts about sport (especially netball) and I enjoy craft and creative things. I can play the piano and the ukulele and I like acting.

On this blog I want to post things to do with craft, fashion, interior and general life.  have an Instagram account @w.onderful if you wanted to check it out :).
BE SURE TO COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE BELOW!

I'm not really sure what else to put :S...            
All I can say is I hope you enjoy my blog!
Love Ella xx










2 comments :

  1. Awww so good 😘 can't wait till your next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely start <3!
    http://hopesdiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete