.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Thursday 29 January 2015

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

So today it finally snowed, whoop, whoop! I really wanted to do a snow themed blog (idek). So I decided I would share my favourite things about this time of year whilst sharing some of my wintery photography.

Frost on pavement
I absolutely love going outside in the snow; to go sledging, build snow forts, have snowball fights or just go on a nice evening walk with my dog.

I think all of the above are good because they are very sociable activities e.g. you can meet up with your friends to do all of these activities.

I also love drinking tea, enjoying hot chocolates with mountains of cream and marshmallows and I do enjoy a hot bath complete with a lush product.
Frost on window screen
Love Ella                                                             





1 comment :

  1. I love snow it's probably the only thing I love about winter haha!:D
    http://hopesdiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete