.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Clothing, Beauty and Other Stuff Haul! ❤︎

So on Friday I went shopping to MK centre and I bought a lot, and I mean A LOT. In fact I now have less than £2 to my name. The shops I bought items from were H&M, Lush, WHSmiths, Hollister, Superdrug and Boots. Just to per-warn you, there are a lot of pictures.

 H&M
 Firstly I bought this simple, quite baggy Navy and White t-shirt with upturned sleeves. It was £6.99 which I think is a bargain because I absolutely love the pattern and I love slightly baggy tops with upturned sleeves. Then I bought this slightly see through navy and white baseball top with 3/4 length sleeves. It has a quite large pocket and the front and it was £9.99.


Yes I like navy and white! So, of course when I saw a tight navy and white striped top for £3.99 I had to buy it. I think Stripes are the perfect thing to wear from winter to spring. I also absolutely love Navy and White and I think they really suit me.  All of the clothing I bought were very simple items that I can wear with anything.
 
LUSH

 When I went into Lush, I discovered that they still had some of there valentines collection, so I was thrilled (It was the first time I had seen the Lush valentines collection in store). ❤︎ 
So of course I had to pick up the stunning unicorn horn for £3.25. It looks stunning as does the very cute Rose which was £2.95. I can't wait to see what they both look like in the bath! I also picked the tea tree toner tab for £1. I've wanted to try this because
it's so cheap and it looks like the sort of thing that would be very beneficial for skin.


WHSmiths
 
WHSmiths was a very successful shop for me because there was 1 copy left of ELLE magazine  and I had been after this magazine for ages. The main reaon I had been after this magazine is because of the free benefit mascara that it comes with (picture below). The mascara is amazing and well worth the £4 that the magazine cost. 

 I also bought the third book in the geek girl series (I ramble on about this seriesa in a previous blog post). I am currently 3/4 of the way through this book and I am loving it, well worth a read. It was £6.99.


Superdrug


I bought 3 items in superdrug and I have even included some swatches below.

Firstly I bought this Summer of Love bronzer which was £4.99.
It is a very light bronze colour with shimmery undertones. It is not very pigmented which I think is good because I have very pale skin.

I also bought a Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in the colour 205. I absolutely love it! Its a peachy pink that is perfect for spring. I think it suits my skin tone and it was well worth the £7.99 that it cost.

From Left to Right: Babylips, Revlon, Summer of Love
I also bought the Maybelline Baybylips in Oh Orange from the electro collection. It is very moisturising and a very natural colour. It cost £2.99.





Firrstly thank you if you have managed to get this far! I hope you have enjoyed this post, it took me ages to write.

Are there any products above that you would like to see a specific review on?

Ella






1 comment :

  1. Hi Ella, I loved your blog post (as always!) and I have to say the H&M 'simple, quite baggy Navy and White t-shirt with upturned sleeves' is very pretty and I'm sure it looks great on you. I would love it ever so much if you could do a review on the 'Summer of Love Bronzer' you purchased as, if anything, bronzer would be the next type of make-up that I introduce myself to therefore a review would help me suss which to buy!
    Thanks
    Keep blogging your heart out!
    Saffie x

    ReplyDelete