.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Sunday 10 January 2016

Current Obsession - The Vamps Wake Up


For today's blog post, I'm going to talk about a current love of mine, the vamps newest album Wake Up.  I'm currently absolutely obsessed with this album, there's not a song on it that I don't love.

My particular faves are cheater, windmills, volcano and I found a girl. What I love about the vamps is that there isn't a single song on their new album that I don't love. Another great thing about the album is that there are 18 songs on the CD, yes that's 18 songs! Most albums only have 9-13 songs on them so I think it's great that this album has loads of songs because you don't fed up of them.

The only thing I would say is that the album does have a rather summery feel but at least that means I will probably still love it in 6 months time.

I think the vamps have such a unique feel and all of there songs are really uplifting and catchy. None of the songs on this particular album have actually made it to the charts in the UK which stuns me because the songs are all amazing! 
I hope you enjoyed this style of post, see you next time!




3 comments :