.tabs .widget li, .tabs .widget li{ display: inline; float: none;}

Friday 1 January 2016

New Years Resolutions

As it has is now officially 2016 I thought that I would take this opportunity to review last years goals and set some new ones for 2016. Some of you dedicated readers (if there are any!) may remember that this time last year I did a blog post that was an A-Z of all my goals. Today I'm going to review those goals and see which ones I've managed to complete.

Last years goals:

A: Ark (Buy some clothing from there) Unfortunately I didn't achieve this goal as I never went to ark oh well.
B: Benefit (Try one of their products) I have a mini sized roller lash and I have tried a sample of the porefessional.
C: Craft (Do more) I'm not to sure on this goal but I'm not too fussed about this goal.
D: Decor (Buy more room stuff) I've definitely completed this goal as my room  has had lots of cute accents added.
E: Eat (Healthier) At times I have completed this goal but not always.
F: Fitness (do more) I have definitely completed this goal which makes me very happy.
G: Get togethers (Throw more) 
Yeah maybe I've completed this one I guess?
H: Homework (Don't leave till last minute) Yeah I think I've completed this one, which is definitely good.
J: Jump higher (It will be useful in netball) I would say I've completed this goal, tbh it was a bit of an odd goal.
K: Kind (Be more) ummm let's skip this one
L: Less time on gadgets (:P) I definitely haven't completed this one.
M: Milkshakes (Drink more healthy fruit shakes) Again this is another odd goal.
N: Nail Polish (Buy more) My nail varnish collection has definitely increased!
O: Outdoors (More often) I've probably completed this goal which is good.
P: Photo's (Take more and frame them) I'm currently in the process of printing all my photos out.
Q: Quotes (Print and frame some) No I haven't completed this goal which is a shame.
R: Reading (Read some new books) I've discovered new books like paper towns and Geek Girl all that Glitters.
S: Starbucks (go there with friends) I've definitely completed this goal.
T: Train (Do more netball training) I've definitely does the training, but I still want to do even more!
U: Ukulele (Play it more) I have definitely become more musical in the past year and I have appreciated the effort in music.
V: View (witness some good ones) I witnessed some lovely views on holiday in the summer.
W: Work (Babysitting) I've done a lot more babysitting this year and even started tutoring.
X: ---
Y: Youtube (Watch more because I love it!) I haven't watched that much YouTube this year which in hindsight is probably a good thing because it's so addictive!
Z: ---

This year I've decided that I'm going to set myself 10 simple goals that I really want to focus on. Some are very general like 'be happy' but others are a lot more specific which I think makes them more achievable. They're in no particular order and here they are.

1. Use a calendar
2. Write a diary (dear diary)
3. Complete more Strength & Conditioning 
4. Train harder in Netball 
5. Stop overthinking
6. Spend less time online
7. Make good memories (ski trip)
8. Eat less chocolate 
9. Make a Scrapbook
10. Appreciate the little things

I really hope you enjoyed this reflective, retrospective post. I hope this gives you a bit of an insight into my life. What are your New Years goals?




No comments :

Post a Comment